1. The Maine Climate Table is committed to providing unbiased climate science and other technical information to the public.
2. The Maine Climate Table is committed to growing participation in climate action across political, cultural, and economic divides. Everyone is needed.
3. The predicted economic, social, and environmental costs of “business-as-usual” greenhouse gas emissions presents an untenable future. Action is required.
4. The Maine Climate Table seeks to accelerate actions to mitigate and adapt to climate change in Maine.
5. Many people who contributed the least to climate change will be most impacted by it. All people need a voice in how we deal with climate change.